Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 40 ml espresso
- 20 ml Cointreau
- Tonic water
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Zest of half an orange
- Ice cubes
- Pour the Cointreau into a long drink glass.
- Add the rosemary and orange zest and fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add the tonic water until the glass is three-quarters full.
- Prepare the espresso directly in this glass over an ice cube.
- Pour carefully to make sure the espresso does not mix with the tonic water and Cointreau.
- This will create an attractive layered effect.
Decorate with a straw. If you would like a stronger rosemary flavour, you can crush the rosemary in a mortar before adding it to the drink.